Tuesday, February 1, 2011

More things to look forward to...

Right now, finding happy is very difficult for me. I feel sad that someone I love is sad and I have trouble coping with the manifestation of his sadness. I feel like I'm always doing something wrong and that it's my fault - and maybe it is, although it's never made clear. I feel I'm being kept at a distance and I don't know why.

Anyway, this isn't about bitching but about finding happy, so...

I went for a run when I got home to try to shed some sad, have put on some washing, about to do the dishes and I am thinking about things to look forward to - House is back on tomorrow and oh how I have been waiting for it! and I am looking forward to getting on the scales tomorrow morning. I have been good today and I am hoping to be rewarded with a pleasant number. So although I am feeling sad, I am looking for things to be happy about, and that helps...

No comments:

Post a Comment