Saturday, January 29, 2011
Something to work on...
My mind is usually a cluttered city of thoughts flitting from one to another, sometimes thoughts colliding, overlapping. Driving to the servo this morning to pick up coffee, I was aware of it - like spectating the events of my head and I realised that on that short drive, I thought of you, ponies, gardening, replayed conversations with a friend, juggling, drinking, Roy, WEA and so on. As soon as I reached a thought that I didn't like (or rather a topic that brought with it sad feelings instead of happy) my mind became aware and seemed to automatically change lanes and move on to something happier. I can't give you specific instructions on how to do this - I suspect this has been a (possibly subconscious) process that has taken some years to develop but something you might want to think about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment